Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:51:20 -0000

Teleported Terminators
I read the codex: "The terminators may be teleported to any location
chosen by the player on the tabletop as a detachment move in any
moving phase. Once the location to teleport to is selected roll the
scatter dice and 2D6 (as you would for an indirect barrage) to
determine the exact arrival point of the terminator detachment. The
remaining stands are positioned within unit coherency of the first
stand placed (6 cm)."
1 - Which orders they have?
2 - May they fire (in the Advance Fire phase, probably) or fight in
Close Combat (if they land in CC)?

Buildings
1 - Stands inside a building still have a 360� arc of fire or they
must choose a building side (and have 180� fire arc to that side)?
2 - Stands inside a building are placed at the top of it... but can a
stand go TO THE TOP of the building? I mean Skimmer units and units
with Jump packs... (this question came after seeing Magnus the Red go
KingKong-mode... -_-')

Wind Rider Host
1 - It's just my opinion or it's rather underpriced? All companies
save 50-100 points on the detachment costs, and grant an HQ (maybe
two) for free... the Wind Rider Host save 300 points (THREE
HUNDREDS), and have 5 detachments!!!

Independent units
1 - Some units like Revenants, Warhounds and many flyers are bought
as one card, but act independently on the battlefield (no coherency
and such)... This means thay are also activated separately? Can I
activate just 1 Warhound out of 2 or 1 Thunderbolt out of 3 as my
turn play?

Tnx in advance ^^