Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:42:14 -0500

I wouldn't mind extending grey knight use to Tyranids too.

Peter

-->I'm going to agree with Jyrrki on this one too. The Knights are
specifically trained to deal with Chaos, and the cults. The Knights
would be useful against a Gene Stealer cult, as they are against a Chaos
Cult, but against a full blown Bug invasion, they're about as good as any
other close assault terminator unit. I don't know anything about the new
"chapter" for Alien hunting, so I can't really comment. But it probably
wouldn't be a bad idea, as long as it follows the same sort of basis as
the Knights.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai