[NetEpic ML] Re: Battle

From: Wilding K <kwildi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 12:35:34 +0000

> please report to your local inquisition center for purification and
> termination.

But that's my GWUK store!

> Anyway, could you tell me a little about gothic? I have only heard tit bits
> of rumour

Quite nice, with an Epic (40k unfortunately) feel to it. A lot shallower
than Epic though, unless you start playing with transports and planetary
assaults.

The 4 races so far (Imperial (and Space Marine), Chaos, Ork and Eldar)
all have the usual GW stereotypes, and a very different and pretty
colourful. Imperial are tough and slow, eldar fast and agile, ork are,
well, silly and unpredictable *grin*

Rumours of Tyranid hive fleets abound.

It's not a bad game, and the miniatures are nice. Would like to see a
NetBFG though *heh!*

As with most of the shallower (read: less profitable) GWUK games, I
can't help but feel it's going to be shelved in the near future.