[NetEpic ML] question

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:56:41 +0100

Hi,

can a banelord titan class be armed with imperial weaponery? In the chaos
list is stated that chaos titan can purchase imperial weapons, and that a
banelord is a mutated warlord, so I think yes, but I'm not sure.
Also how many carapace weapons can I fit on it, one as the template show, or
two as a warlord? I think that as the tamplate belong to the old rules it
reproduce the havoc missile that occupy two carapace mounts, but also in
this case I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance

Stefano