Another Eldar questions!!

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:55:03 +0100

Hi Guy!!

I'll back again with some question about Eldar army:

1) In the Titan Weapon's table there is the Flamewind, an AA weapons that
is not described anywere, what's the stats? Or is'nt avaibale?

2) Recently I read an older Codex Eldar for 40k, and I discover that the
Harlequin use Holo-suit, that is the same as Titan Holo-field, why don't
give them the same Holo-field rules?

3) Why Eldar have not a medic stand? We can arrange as Seer that choose the
path of Healing, with is own rules. Have you some ideas?
I think that they are HQ for targeting but not for orders (they'r not
trained as warrior), and have some psi-power as Seer.

4) If the Tyranid Trygon's Bio-Shock catch an Eldar titan, the Holo-Field
are effective? If yes, they receive the save roll or scatter? And if they
are in CC?

5) The peregrine grav tank's card is take a special card slot or not? I
mean I need at least two company to have a command falcon upgraded to
peregrine?

6) The eldar flyer what kind of cards are? In the booklet isn't clear...

7) The transport of a HQ stand (falcon, rhino...) can move in charge and
fire in first fire? Or they must have order like independent units?

8) A units charge a skimmer that have first fire order. If the skimmer make
a pop up attack, they are still in CC?

9) Avatar's movement is a continous charge to yhe closest enemy, right? But
if the enemy is inside a building can the avatar choose another target in
clear line?

Well, that'all for now!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!

Zerloon