Re: Eldar Scorpion and Cobra Tanks

From: brandu <brandu_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:46:37 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:

seeing as how my orriginal reply didn't come out right...

> > 2: As these are the 'new' minis, I was wondering why they
> > don't have Holofield saves.
>
> I have been asked this before, come revision time, we may explore
>giving these super heavy vehicles holofields. If you have playtested
>them with holofields let me know.

I have playtested them with Holofields and without.

If they are given Holofields then they need to NOT have the
ability to do pop-ups. The combo of both of these on the same
vehicle makes the vehicle too strong.

I personally have a problem with a superheavy able to do pop-ups.
My concern comes in with a vehicle that is that big, that is able
to go up, fire and go back down quickly enough. If these vehicles
are that fast, then why are they only a 20cm move instead of a 25
like the Tempest.

Brandu/QSK