RE: [NetEpic ML] Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:26:52 +0100

WOW!!

Are you using a whole company of teleporting termies???

My original rules was for a detachment only and brought about some noise in
my gaming group. (We are known to be a bit noisy though :-))

I think my group will stick to the rules of one detachment as a special
card, but with this clarification, they are now much more usable, and
actually worth their cost.

Eivind