RE: [NetEpic ML] Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:05:32 +0100

I could not agree more!

The termies, as they are per now, are almost useless. They are equiped and
trained for short range fighting, but transported in slow vehiches designed
for long range shooting. Besides that, I think they are far too voulnerable.
They should have had a 4+* save, as most other dreadnoughts have. Or 50 cm
range, one of the two.

I know I have been arguing this many times before, but I will use any
opportunity to say it again :-)

A company of teleported termies might however be just as good!

Eivind