Re: [NetEpic ML] AA units range too high?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:55:31 -0400

Hi!

Fliers were simplified in net epic 4.1, but I think AA need more work to make them fit in with the current flier rules. I would also like to make provisions for mobile AA versus static ones. Static ones should have a longer range, be more expensive and overall better AA. Mobile ones have smaller guns, but can "chase" aircraft around.

Another area for improvement no doubt.

Peter