Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Scorpion and Cobra Tanks

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:06:42 +0100

Im afraid I dont agree. No other Superheavy has anything like shields, IMO neither should the Eldar SH. The Eldar amy is supposed to be a hard hitting and offencive army. By trading popups for holofields we take away some hittingpower and makes them more deffensive.

I think this is the wrong way to go with the Eldar.

Eivind