Re: Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Scorpion and Cobra Tanks

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:47:01 +0100

I think a good idea could be let the old Veichle act as usual and give to
the new one the holo stuff, in this way we mantain compatibility with all
the old stats but give the player a choice to use new set of rules,just
remember that GW has deleted tempest SH and added the Scorpion, in this way
we will have two veichles with similar strategic use but with different
"style" of combat.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.