Re: [NetEpic ML] AA units range too high?

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:55:19 +0100

We also used this kind of table, we just limited the number of AA
detachments to one per side (2 for Eldar Firestorm) and I've never seen
nothing too difficult to manage in this situation, rather then to try
questionable limitations to the units, maybe just use a little common sense
could be better.

Just my 2c