Re: [NetEpic ML] Scatter model?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:32:33 -0400

Hi!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Zerloon" <zerloon_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 6:53 PM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Scatter model?

> Hi Guys!!!!!!
>
> I've another question:
> There are in NetEpic a moltitude of effect that scatter a model (Warp
> Hunter for example) if a model land on another model what happen? And if
> the model crash versus a Titan or a building?
>
> Example: I hit a shielded Titan with a warp hunter, and the titan scatter
> 2d6...
> Now: Who choose the directione of the titan's front?
> If Titan land over other model, stand, transport, superheavy ecc ecc...
> what's happen?
> if Titan slam over another Titan or a building (cool...)?

A shielded unit is immune to the warp hunter as per 4.1 rules. An unshielded titan that is hit is scattered d6cm, if it falls into a space that is occupied just but it next to that model. For now there are no "bad" effects for "bumping". We may change this if people think it is more realistic to cause damage when "bumping".

> I suggest to made a general landing rule, similar to drop rule, but that
> cover all the above situation and more over...

I agree, there are some units/game effects that use this and a general clear rules is needed.

Peter