Re: [NetEpic ML] More brainstorming

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:20:14 -0400

Hi!

-> I don't know unless we double the amount of dice they roll in CC as
well it will not increase there CC ability in proportion. EG: A warhound
that was CAF + 8 vs a Reaver that was CAF + 12.

Thats a thought too. Instead of rolling 2d6, they roll 3d6 or 4d6 or something like that.

-> Agreed, perhaps if you said that enemy troops never get to use
multiple dice in CC when they outnumber them, this will represent there
superior training.

Hey, thats a thought. Any other ideas?

Peter