RE: [NetEpic ML] Titan Combat

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:06:58 +0200

HERETIC! Playing Chaos, are you? ;-) It should've been like this:

Princeps seniores Thrawn surveyed calmly the berserk chaos horde swarming towards Executioner howling blashphemous praise to their heretic gods. "Not a chance, filth", he thought, "Moderati, fire at will! Death to traitors! Vengeance for the Emperor!". Enormous servomotors whined as they brought the Warlord's huge weapons to bear. Gatling Blaster scythed 15 of the heretics to oblivion before they even knew what hit them.

Heedless of casualties, the frenzied horde pressed onwards trying to scale the titan's legs only to be fried to crisp by high-voltage electrtical pulses the Princeps fed through the Titan's skin. The smell of ozone and burnt flesh finally seemed to bring the futility of their situation to even the frenzied minds of the heretics as the last squad broke and ran.

"Oh no you don't, chaos scum. Like I said, no chance", thought Thrawn as he directed power to the Executioner's legs. The warlord overtook the fleeing heretics with one step, its huge foot crashing down directly on top of them. The heretics had no time even to cry out as they burst apart like overripe fruits.

"Remind me that Executioner must be purified from the unclean remains of the chaos scum tonight" said Trawn to his senior Moderatus as he turned his attention towards the main chaos horde.

How's that? Probably shows that this is the first piece of fluff I've ever written...

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.