RE: [NetEpic ML] Titan Combat

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:21:54 +0200

That you live somewhere near me? :P I really don't know why but when I look at chaos the feeling it produces in me is best described as "ENEMY!". Watched too much the administratum vid-channels I guess...

> My other
> army of choice
> is Dark Angel.

Maybe you have some hope, after all.

> I was pretty impressed with the size of my army until I saw
> Peters, I am
> now humbled...

Who wouldn't be? My IG army has about one regiment's worth of troops. I felt pretty awesome until I heard that one unnamed Peter practically has a IG corps...

> Tom.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.