RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Teleporting Terminators

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:15:50 +0100

I think that to limit the teleportation to one detachment pr turn would make
them close to useless. Our games seldom lasts more than 3 turns, so if I had
to spend a 1000 points and not get my best troops to the game, I would
choose some other troops in stead.

However, some limitations on the teleported termies are in order. How about
two detachments each turn? That way you had to choose to teleport in one
detachment + the HQ or two detachments in turn 0ne. The rest comes in turn
2.

Eivind