RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Teleporting Terminators

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:50:20 -0400

Hi!

I believe if you check the FLUFF according to SPACE HULK (one of my
favorite GW games) teleporting equipment is rare and usually teleports 5
marines at a time. I believe there may even be a reference to
terminators lined up down a hallway awaiting teleportation. But I ca't
guarentee that

Perhaps the best way to address this is not to limit the number of
terminators that can teleport, but put a restriction on the number per
turn.

That's not a bad compromise.

Peter