[NetEpic ML] Re: Banelords and Chaos Titans

From: Thomas Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:34:39 -0600

> In fact we could have Power-specific additions like Wings for Tzeentch
> aligned Titans or heads that can fire bolts of change..that sort of thing.
> All Chaos Titans (except for new converts) should be hidious shambling
> monsters whos crew is now melded physically with the unit.

God I love Chaos fluff text!

> When we look at the Titan equipment again if there is worthless gear then
it
> gets dropped or modified. The worthless stuff can then simply be "bitz" on
> your titan that look cool.

You know, for as long as I have played this game this has been one of those
urges deep within me. I had always hoped that Chaos would have been given
this avenue of coolness so that I would have an excuse to play Chaos again.
3 of my Warlords are converted to chaos and I would love to have them have
god specific abilities.

This would be a great idea especially for titan experience. Perhaps replace
some of the tech upgrades on the titan chart to chaos upgrades.