Re: [NetEpic ML] More brainstorming

From: dkaardal <dkaardal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:36:34 -0000

actually, that was an idea I've been bouncing around also. Imperial
troops are the very definition of combined arms - which is what gives
them their great flexibility.

I like the idea of makeing a titan effectively part of the infantry
unit for the purpose of "doubling up". makes it REALLY hard to
assault a titan... without taking the time to depopulate it's
infantry.

It would work well with the "tech guard" idea.

I don't know if it would make things to complex... but it might be an
interesting optional rule. I'm going to have to try that one.