Re: [NetEpic ML] More brainstorming

From: dkaardal <dkaardal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:25:39 -0000

> Oh well, we can talk into blue in the face I guess. As they
say "agree
> to disagree".

Yep. All I can say to yer tactics is: it's all been tried. I still
usually win.... but it takes skill.

:P

actaully, just about the only tactic that I can't seem to beat is
when the enemy is playing tyranids.

that's it. that's his only tactic. I just can't beat them. They keep
getting up. he takes a few bio-titans, and keeps his dominatrix at
the back with that gross psychic sheild up, and I just can't seem to
stop him.

<Sigh>

> To bad I don't live anywhere near you, you young wipper snapper or
I'd
> show ya!! <grin>

heh. Any time gramps. I've been playing this for almost a decade
myself.

> Anything else in the rules that you'd like to change? Its good to
see as
> many opinions as possible.

just a clarification - it looks like the netepic rules changed the
way void shields work. It used to be that you would get back knocked
down shields on a 5+, no matter what turn they were knocked down on.
Now I read the rules and they sound like you can ONLY regenerate a
void sheild on the turn it was knocked down (on a 4+ now, I admit).
that means that if you loose all 4, and only regenerate 2, you can
never get back to having full shields again.

is this right, or am I reading it wrong?