Re: [NetEpic ML] Tau playtesting

From: ckaminskipoboxcom <ckaminski_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:26:47 -0000

I'm probably going to use an Eldar 40K Jetbike or similar to model it
since I don't have any actual Tau units yet. I'm looking to get the
mechanics straight first, and then work on actual models. I've never
actually SEEN what a Mantis looks like, so developing a template for
it is really difficult. It's apparently from the Netepic Tau fluff
that it's comparable to the Imperial dropship (except in terms of
movement rate and shields), so using a similar template seems a good
place to start.

-Chris

--- In netepic_at_y..., "P.J.T" <paul.j.t_at_b...> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Talking of Tau templates - I haven't had a chance to check it out
for myself
> yet, but what size template are you using for the Manta?
> The model is 6.5 x 5 INCHES. Just thought you might be interested
so you can
> test something thats close to the model when Its released :)
>
> Cheers,
> Paul "TuffSkull" T.
> http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official
Warpgate