[NetEpic ML] Re: question

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:38:11 -0800

Yeah you could seriously munch a Chaos Titan :) But that was before point
values...though I've made Chaos Warlords that were insanely scarey in close
combat (think close combat tail, close combat head, chainsword and whip!!)

Banelords also follow special rules since they are daemon engines. This si
pretty gay since the other Powers don't get anything like it, though Scott
Shupe has the Tzeentch equivalent that appeared a Citadel Journal: its
ULTRAMUNCH though. And as the biggest Tzeentch fanboy on this list I assure
you that's quite a statement coming from me!

Check out Scott's site at http://home.earthlink.net/~sshupe/EPIC/SMTL/ it
rocks :)

Ken

"If some unemployed punk in New Jersey can get a casette to make love to
Elle McPherson for $19.95, this virtual reality stuff is going to make crack
look like Sanka."
          -Dennis Miller