Re: [NetEpic ML] newbie

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:38:51 +0100

Hello joshism1981,

Tuesday, March 26, 2002, 5:00:21 AM, you wrote:

hi,
for models : www.ebay.com (under the category epic you find a lot of
stuff). or www.bartertown.org.
check www.netepic.org (official netepic homebase)
www.http://www.fantastictool.net/weirdboy.php (netepic-e-zine)
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/6003/frames.html
(check for epic-sites (look espec. for netepic/2nd edition sites)
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/index2.html (great
french epic-ezine including also 2nd ed./netepic stuff)
www.epic40k.com (third-edition-epic-e-zine)
c-y
christian

j> My gaming group just got the Space Marine box set plus Renegades add-
j> on rulebook/cards.

j> What stuff on NetEpic.org is official (or is it all homebrew)?

j> What official stuff beyond what we have so far should we get (rules
j> additions/updates, etc)?

j> Aside from GW's site, can anyone recommend a good website for Space
j> Marine/Epic stuff (especially models)?

j> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

j> To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com

j> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:ce.de_at_...