Hopefully a clarification of what a Warmonger is! - Maksim-Smelchak.

From: Maximillian Hannan <Max200_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:47:29 -0800

Henry,

I couldn't find that picture in my Epic Magazine #2. All of the Warmongers
that I saw pictures of have the missile-rack left arm and dual-laser-cannon
right arm.

As far as I know (and I don't keep up too well with GW fluff), Emperor class
titans (the really big ones that make Warlord class titans look small) come
in two reported models so far:

1. The Imperator:
    This is the plastic titan kit that came with the Titan Legions game and
is now sold seperately by GW Mail Order. It is armed with a big
gatling cannon and plasma cannon on the arms and a defence laser and other
weapons up top on the carapace/bastions.

2. The Warmonger:
    This is the plastic kit with the additions of some metal bits. It is
armed with a missile-rack left arm and dual-laser-cannon right arm. It was
created by Fanatic games after E-40k and Titan Legions.

So, to sum everything up:
1. The name of the larger class of titans is: EMPEROR CLASS.
2. The name of the unmodified plastic Emperor class is: IMPERATOR.
3. The name of the plastic Emperor class modified with metal Fanatic bits
is: WARMONGER.

I welcome corrections or comments.
Best regards to all,
Maksim-Smelchak.