Re: [NetEpic ML] PR's Epic Collections

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:27:01 -0800

EVERYONE

check this out, if your parents, or wives or girlfriends or who ever has EVER hasseded you about your minture collections or called you CRAZY these articles and pictures will defend you
I have NEVER seen anything like this. Althought I promised not to buy any more epic stuff (I went wild on ebay a while back and have about 3 to 6 thousand of each major army) for a long time. I am going straight from this post to ebay and bid on some more stuff I am envios

way to go PETER. Now all the rest of us can say

"I'm not MAD this Peter guy...now is is MAD"

:)