RE: [NetEpic ML] PR's Epic Collections

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:56:57 -0400

Hi!

Many thanks for posting it Paul!

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: P.J.T [mailto:paul.j.t_at_...]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 12:30 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] PR's Epic Collections

Hi guys!

Just updated my site (http://epic40k.com) again!
Of interest to you lot in this update would be the entire collections of
Peter Ramos. You've all heard the stories, now you can see the proof!

He's made an inventory of all his epic armies and they're not a bad size
;)

Check out the "Your Armies" section of my site to view his collections.

Many thanks to Peter for sending me the (equally huge) documents for the
site!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate