Re: [NetEpic ML] More brainstorming

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:26:56 +0000

>"ok, sarge, you take those 30 men and attack it, then when you die
>I'll take my 30 men and attack it. It'll never expect us to charge in
>easily killable waves"

I would agree here. It dont make sense. Look at the size of the titans, then
consider,...is it only able to get 30 guys up there?

Remember that close assaultting a titan is unlikely to involve head butting
and backhand slaps.
More likely melta and plasma fire, magnetic grenades and harsh language, all
of which can be used at a range :)

Weasel