Re: [NetEpic ML] Dreadnoughts and robots.

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:29:10 +0000

>With the ongoing debate on teleporting termies I thought that what if we
>let
>theese units teleport as well?

From the top of my head I would say that they would be special cards at
>double cost.

I cant imagine teleporting dreads really. Rather, I think dreads should have
better saving throws. Bump them down to 3+ or so. Make them slow but
heavily armoured walking pillboxes. Ideal for defensive actions and
protecting an objective near your own deployment area

Add to their CAF a bit too. Dreads should be tough for infantry to handle