RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: More brainstorming

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:05:28 -0400

Hi!

You know that may be the best solution yet. Instead of any new rules
just give titans an extra d6 or two versus infantry, actually it could
be something like this:

Titans/praetorians- standard rules
Knights super heavies- standard rules
Vehicles- gain extra d6 in close combat
Infantry- gain extra 2d6 in close combat.

Using the same rules and has a graded effect versus different troops.

Peter