RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Teleporting Terminators

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:48:30 +0000

>I think this is the wrong way to go. This will make the termies less
>available, the goal here is to make them more available as the rules per
>now
>arent good enough.

Im not sure I see the reason for amking these guys more available.

They are already available as a company card. Considering that terminators
are very rare, each chapter having only their first company (100 guys) with
tactical dread suits, and most likely, not even all of them, I find it hard
to see them fielding a NetEpic terminator company unless its a definate
emergency

Weasel