Re: [NetEpic ML] Strike when the iron's hot....

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:20:47 +0100

Hi Guys,
Just boring waffle below...nothing to see here...move along please....(that
garuntees every member of the list will now read this and then find out I
was telling the truth ..... ;o) )

> Paul I would really like you to get me as many pictures of painted minis
> as you'd care to give me. They will be used for adorning the Epicentre,
> new army cards and most importantly the full color "gold" edition of net
> epic.

I'm just starting to organise my "new" IG army. I'm trying to force myself
to focus on those for a while. There's about 30/40 companies + Support (not
organised _exactly_as in SM / Netepic, but along the same structure.) & I'm
going for my usual high-detail look on the inf. so its going to take some
time! I'll send you pictures of the units as I work through painting them.

I'll start with FW's latest releases as I should be getting a batch through
for review this week and work from there. However I tend to find it easier
to work to specific requests as otherwise I just spend time looking through
my models thinking about which one(s) to photograph until I get distracted
and it never happens at all!
So as you work through the rules, let me know if you need a pic (or just
every unit you work on!) & I'll try to dig out and paint a model or two for
the unit being worked on & send it in. I'll say now - you may have to pester
me for them occasionally but a polite email will usually get you a picture
within 48 hours :). My collections are much-thinned these days but I can
still come up with most things!

In return, What's the chances on a close-up shot of one model from each of
your collections Peter? You've painted so much I'd love to see what they
look like close up!

> Also if you or any on your site has any home grown fiction on the 40k
> universe please have it forwarded it to me.

Hmm..... nothing much here I'm afraid. I've done some stuff many years ago
but its not worth digging out. The re-organisation of my IG Regiments has
been sparking some "fluffy" ideas though so you never know your luck... it
may happen!

> By the way your vote DOES matter and at least I care. After all you're
> the most lovable "heretic" we have <grin>.

Awwwww........ I feel all "Useful" all of a sudden! Strange....... can't get
used to it ;)

Anyway, must be off before I start blushing........

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate
Network site!)