Re: [NetEpic ML] Strike when the iron's hot....

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 01:39:19 +0200

Hello Peter,

Saturday, March 31, 2001, 7:31:15 PM, you wrote:

hi peter -
my problem is that i love netepic (and try to play once a month with
my group) but as i am now a full-time sculptor i am really busy at the
moment. so for me its like with pjt - i can (again :)) only offer to
send pics and artwork-stuff - more is not possible for me at the
moment :(
but i am looking forward for the whole process !
c-ya
christian

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:ce.de_at_...