RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] regimental size....

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:54:36 +0300

The Brigade was a part of the organization of a panzer division; a panzer brigade included, at least in the early war, both of the division's panzer regiments. Later in the war there were some independent panzer brigades.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.