RE: [NetEpic ML] regimental size....

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:40:21 +0300

In RealWorld(TM) a corps is at least two divisions. Since IG, apart from certain exceptions like Krieg, uses a regiment instead of a division as a basis of higher organization levels, I'd say that a IG corps is 2+ regiments with the average probably being somewhere near 4.

> Cheers,
> Paul "TuffSkull" T.
> http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official
> Warpgate
> Network site!)
> http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.