Re: [NetEpic ML] Second call for project leaders

From: <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:39:05 +0100

I would like the see the Electro priests and other Imperial agents brought
back in.

PDF
Adeptus Arbite Bikers led by a judge... (Has to be done, ever since Judge
Dredd I have wanted to field these)
Electro Priests
Confessers
Arbite Infantry - Shotguns, range 15 bolters? - Effective crowd control?
Human Bombs

"Weasel Fierce" <septimus__at_...> on 05/04/2002 14:30:31

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com