Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 779

From: Chris Kaminski <ckaminski_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:13:26 -0800 (PST)

> Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 17:01:00 -0000
> From: "antichrist666it" <seimejote_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Second call for project leaders
>
> --- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Well...it seems my call for volunteers has scared of the group!
> List
> > traffic has gone from many post a day to almost none. Come out,
> come out
> > wherever you are....<chuckle>
> >
> > Seriously, if anyone is interested let me know. If not no biggie,
> I'll
> > go it with Tom's help, but that will definitely put it off a couple
>
> of
> > months.
> >
> > Peter
>
> I think we can also add a TAU project. We have the minis, we have the
>
> codex to test... it's enough for me to add them to the other armies
> =)

Well, since I'm doing some playtesting over the next few weeks, Tau vs.
Eldar and Space marines, I'd be happy to contribute to the Tau project.

And I'm sure just about everyone is going to have their hands in the
core rules, but I'll definitely review them time and again. Do we have
a worksheet to play off of so we can see what things have already been
seen or mentioned to the list? I've got a lot of questions regarding
infantry fighting infantry in buildings which doesn't seem to be
addressed in the rules anywhere, so what would be a good process for
documenting these items for discussion, just throw 'em up on the list
and pray?

-Chris

=====
Chris Kaminski
 "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
---Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear