Some Titanic question

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 14:57:02 +0200

Hi!!!!!!

My guess in all about Eldar Warlock Titan's power:

1) Doom - this power take a single stand or a whole units? I think a single
stand, but...

2) Mind shout - the power said that "all enemy MODELS ... or go onto fall
back orders" wha's meaning? I must test for all models and if one fail the
whole units are fall back? or the failing model are fall back and the
others not?

3) Witch Sight - my favourite!! The model that suffer -1 to hit or -1d6 are
entitled to do a psi-saving throw? I don't think cause the power is cast
upon the Eldar Titan right? And if not, why it can use if immobilised?