RE: [NetEpic ML] Some Titanic question

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:07:17 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: Zerloon [mailto:zerloon_at_...]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 8:57 AM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Some Titanic question

Hi!!!!!!

My guess in all about Eldar Warlock Titan's power:

1) Doom - this power take a single stand or a whole units? I think a
single
stand, but...

ONE model, be it one stand, one tank one titan.

2) Mind shout - the power said that "all enemy MODELS ... or go onto
fall
back orders" wha's meaning? I must test for all models and if one fail
the
whole units are fall back? or the failing model are fall back and the
others not?

ALL detachments or models within range must roll morale or go on
immediate fall-back orders. Note that a roll of one ALWAYS fails
regardless of morale.

3) Witch Sight - my favourite!! The model that suffer -1 to hit or -1d6
are
entitled to do a psi-saving throw? I don't think cause the power is cast

upon the Eldar Titan right? And if not, why it can use if immobilised?

Yes, this a non-physical psychic power thus psychic saves apply. An
immobilized titan may cast spells normally.

Peter