[NetEpic ML] Re: Battle

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 12:28:00 +0100

Wilding K wrote:

> I think titans are very well balanced. Without shield Imperial titans
> are suddenly fragile. Eldar titans are vulnerable to barrages (perhaps
> too vulnerable)

Yes maybe give them better armor will be a good thing, but anyway Eldars
have better cards to play than titans

> and biotitans can be damaged by pretty much anything
> (but then come right back atcha).

Yep! I only make them useless, but quite never seen one of those beats
go down (when played correctly obviously)

> Orky stuff is unpredicatble, so it all
> evens out. Sure, titans COULD be made indestructible, but where would
> the fun be?

Yeah :)

> The only REALLY tough titan I've found is the Imperator, but for the
> cost you'd hope so! However, it's also the ugliest titan, and if anyone
> has a converted or scratch-built one I'd LOVE to see it!

Tough, yes, but funny call charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and go boarding :)))

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...