RE: [NetEpic ML] more questions :)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:08:47 -0400

Hi!

You can't?! We'll have to remedy that. There should be a separate slann
mage unit.

As for the rest, we've been down this beaten path a lot in the last
years. No doubt your buddies will show up soon with their reasons why
the prices should stand. Conversely if they agree with you (after all I
do recognize you, Eivind and others have tested the slann more than
anyone else), then I'll go with it. Playtest speaks louder than reason.
Granted most of my experience is with Necron (which don't seem to be a
problem any more) so perhaps the slann are overpriced. But like I said
if the "Nordic connection" agrees with your points then you got me as
well.

I foresee many things as far as revision, hopefully the second "slann
wars" wont be one of them <grin>

Peter