Where there's a Will (Hayes) there's a way......

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:50:13 +0100

Hi once again to both groups!

Thought you might be interested. The Epic Tau are probably the hottest new
thing for epic in a few years. I haven't seen any painted examples online
yet, and after managing to get my hands on some, I've bashed out a test
stand of them.

If you want to take a look, they're on the modelling Forum of
http://epic40k.com.

Direct link to the thread is:
http://pub32.ezboard.com/fepicaboadfrm7.showMessage?topicID=145.topic

I'll have a review of the FIre Warriors and Crisis Suits up on the site
tomorrow.
Please let me know any constructive critisism on the paint job BTW ;)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate
Network site!)