RE: [NetEpic ML] more questions :)

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 07:04:18 -0700 (PDT)

I agree the Slann prices are fine where they are. We
hve playtested them a lot too a few years ago and
Hellreich and I like the prices where they are. That's
the price for some shooty units with cool and funky
weapons and not to mention the warp jumps. It is a
good list and good army.
Darius
--- Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>

=== message truncated ===