Re: [NetEpic ML] An idea for Slann Mechs

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:03:57 +0200

Hi,

There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding here. Im talking about
upgrade cards, not some sort of chaos cards. It was Peter who called them
cards, i just call them upgrades :)
The idea is to build a mech lego style, paying for a chassis and then adding
what you want from a restricted list, just like titans :)

Rune