RE: [NetEpic ML] An idea for Slann Mechs

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 15:41:59 +0000

>The concept of "cards" is certainly not alien to epic. Many armies have
>them (chaos, orks and tyranids). In the Slann armies case it sounds
>pretty good to round them out without blanket stat changes. The slann
>definitely have enough technology to set-up their armies in this manner.
>
>I'd say adding these as well as a price adjustment for the slann (since
>no complaints regarding any other units have been mentioned) will round
>off the slann quite well.
>
>Keep these handy when the time comes Rune.

Having yet more cards. Seems that armies like the imperial guys and eldar
get screwed yet again.
All these cards being thrown around are free benefits. In addition to the
troops you pay your points for, you get the advantages of the cards which
arent paid for in any way (at least not for orks, nids and chaos).

These armies are already powerfull enough on their own.

I'd say to make the field even and add "strategy cards" or similar to the
imperials and something to the other armies that dont have them yet.

Weasel