RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: more questions :)

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:00:36 +0000

>If the slann are the "masters" they should be at the core of army
>construction. Meaning their companies are the center of each army. All
>the necron units should be support. After all their reason of being is
>to defend the slann not fight on their own. There are only two Necron
>companies if I recall correctly and I wonder if they should be just
>support. Mind you you don't need to change the unit content, just make
>it a support card. This is not a new concept since chaos has company
>size support cards (chaos marine legions are company sized, but
>purchased as support).

Hm, I like the idea of Necrons fighting semi-independently. After all, the
Slann are supposedly not too numerous compared to their robot creations. So
they cant be present everywhere.

Rather, limit Necron companies to 1 card per slann company, if a limit must
be imposed.

But honestly..I'd rather see them without a limit.

Weasel