[NetEpic ML] Re: Battle

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:29:16 +0100

jyrki.saari_at_... wrote:

> > Yah but sexy titans not always give you the victory :o))))
> > Usually I never field titans, too expensive.
> >

> So are superheavy tanks, but still I love those. Believe it or not
> superheavies are one of the main reasons my primary army is IG. "There is no
> such thing as too many tanks".

Well even normal Veichles are useful if you spend less points than a
titan and are better for strategic uses, with 600 points (A phantom
titan) you get 4 Wave serpents detachment (8 Waves) they never hit ok,
but who cares if they can render useless for one turn most of the enemy
fire? this is just one example, and not the better :)

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...