RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: more questions :)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:50:15 -0400

Hi!

The rule only applies to super heavies and other vehicles, its -2 from
the rear and -1 from the sides. It makes flanking a big deal. So the
slann should always try to flank via warp jump and hit from the weak
side. Even a weapon with no save modifier is lethal from behind.

Titans and praetorians have templates and this penalty does not apply,
but the saves from behind are usually pretty bad (a titans reactor is 4+
from behind, hit it with a -2 weapon and it only saves on a 6).

Peter