RE: [NetEpic ML] Transporting minis

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:10:34 -0400

Hi!

When your collection grows to the size of mine, storage and transport
are big issues.

I use those plastic compartmentalized storage boxes you see in the
"fishing" box lane at K-mart and wallmart. The size of the compartments
are ideal for epic stands and vehicles. You can pad them with foam or
leave as is, they are equally good. The go at a variety of prices, but
you can usually get them at a discount around 4 bucks.

For titans and large models I recommend a rifle case. They come padded
already and can house up to 60 titan sized figs.

Peter