Sv: [NetEpic ML] Transporting minis

From: <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:43:31 +0200

Hi,

i use a plastic tool box, made to hold screws, nails and all kinds
of stuff. It has two sides with lids, and lots of small compartments.
I spent a few hours cutting out foam card (if it's what i think
it is, im not really sure what its called in english, but it's
basically an elastic foam which comes in sheets of varying thickness). Then i simply glues the foam pieces on all sides and
the bottom of every compartment. It's pretty small, like a little
suitcase, and holds enough mini's for me. You can get the tool boxes
in different sizes if you need a bigger one. Any decent store which
sells building/carpeting/electrical tools will have these.
If you do decide to do this, make sure you smear the glue well,
cause some foam bits have a tendency to loosen (for me at least,
i suspect i did a less than adequate job of it :)

Rune